Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

$136.05 in 9 minutes this morning...

Hi MacIeter


You know that little $18 program I've
been telling you about?

Not sure what's holding you back but
let me show you what you can expect
if you get off the fence and join my
team.

This morning between 4:00 and 4:09am
one of our teammates made $136.05.

2 of the commissions that came in
were Level 5 commissions. Here, see
for yourself...

(make sure View Images is enabled)


We are only 3 weeks into this
monstrous team build.

There are over 1000 positions on my
5th level (yours will have too).

Level 5 commissions pay $60 a pop.

Level 6 commissions haven't even
started yet but they will soon.

There are over 4000 positions on my
6th level and those positions pay
out $120 a pop.

Pull out a calculator and figure
that out real quick.

Or better yet, just take my word
for it and do the right thing...

Once you're in I'll get you an
invite and secret access code so
you can get into our exclusive
team site that's making duplication
a dummy-proof process for everyone
on my team.

I know lots of $24, $60 and $120
payouts will make your holidays
fantastic this year.

Hi MacIeter

Thanks for being a loyal email subscriber. We appreciate hearing from you. Let us know if you ever have any questions.




http://4corners2.map4success.com/site/index.asp?DL=185921&page=249604





Renee Sullivan
(508) 320-2566













11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário