Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Leaders Don't Force People To Follow...They Invite Them On A Journey

Greetings MacIeter ,

I think one of the things wrong with this industry and why people are so skeptical is our language in talking with others about our #BusinessOpportunity.....
 

I don't "sign someone up"....I don't "close someone in my deal".....I don't "fake it til you make it"...I don't "#pitch my thing:"....
 

I build #value and create #relationships that have meaning......I #teamup with someone and help launch their business.....I lock arms with them to help them succeed......I teach, mentor, and support.....I help you create your own story of #success....I commit to you and help you change your life...
 

People pay attention to what you say and how you come across.....build value and be interested in their lives......don't just "sign em up".....they matter to your success ONLY if they succeed with you.
 

So if you'd like to know WHO I am looking for (and I say "WHO" because I am interested in working with people...not animals, skulls, flowers, products, etc as I see in some profiles)...
 

I am seeking those who ARE leaders and those who WANT to BECOME leaders. No Excuses. We will work together, and work hard. We will help others to become all they want to be. As Leaders we will band TOGETHER to make the world a better place.
 

Contact me for information if you believe you fit this description. 


Thank You and God Bless,
Renee
(508) 320-2566


11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário