Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[Just the Beginning] My Journey with My Advertising Pays ( anyone can do this)!

Greetings  MacIeter,

Last year I began my journey in the online business world.I had no idea what an autoresponder was, what a funnel system was, and I had no list and minimal understanding of how to build it. 


Although I had no idea how this would work out, I put my faith and trust

in God and my mentor. 


I struggled, I made mistakes, I kept my faith. I kept positive. 


In April 2014, I was introduced to My Advertising Pays (MAPS).


Many people (people whom I respected and trusted) told me that what

I was doing was a scam. 


Despite the fact that I didn't fully understand what MAPS was about, I followed what I could understand. I did not listen to the people who insisted that this was a scam. 


I made money for the first time ever online and I was so excited!! 


I was making some money, but not enough to call it an income.I realized that there was so much for me to learn about online marketing.I kept watching videos that my mentor made. 


I dedicated my whole spring, summer, and fall of 2014 to educating myself in online home business. I connected with even more amazing mentors that gave me an outside perspective. I attended online workshops, participated in online workshops, watched training videos, I made a few videos of my own, etc. 


I ended up on information overload. I also had spent more money than I was taking in.My actions had put my family at risk of losing our home. I had a mental breakdown in August 2014. 


I picked myself up, I was determined to make this work. I took any opportunity to babysit to earn some money. I also sold things in our home. 


In September 2014 I took on a challenge to make videos to share the things I had learned so far. I gained more confidence and momentum. I was finally beginning to understand how this all fits together. 


As my mentor has said many times, MAPS is online marketing 101. 


I am very excited about the future of MAPS and what it will do for my business and for the people that I have introduced to MAPS.


Click HERE To Get Started!



God Bless,






Renee Sullivan

(508) 320-2566 



Connect with me:
Google +     Twitter     Pinterest


 































11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário