Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Blizzard 2015 ] - snow storm in the northeast doesn' t stop me from getting paid!


Greetings Entrepreneur, 


Right now the northeast, USA is in the middle of 

a blizzard. Where I am in central Massachusetts,

everything is closed. There is a travel ban.


That's a picture of my home this morning.

So far we have 2 feet of snow. It's STILL snowing...

A LOT!! Round 2 of shoveling will take place soon.


For many local small businesses, this means a loss

in revenue...people can't buy anything local if they

can't drive there to get it.


The snow removal businesses, however are working

overtime and getting paid.


Because my business is online, blizzard or not, people can

still buy from me...and I still get paid.


That's one of the perks of having a home-based business.


I'm excited about getting paid in a blizzard in this little

$18 business!!



Ready ... Set ... Go ... click here now!





Think BIG My Friend,




Renee Sullivan 


Connect with me:
Google +     Twitter     Pinterest





















11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário