Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Refusing To Lose ] What 11 Years of Failure Can Lead To

16 years ago I was introduced to the network

marketing industry for the very first time. 


I wanted to leave my stressful job and stay home

with my 4 year old and new born baby and work

from home.  


I won't mention all of the names of the companies

I tried to make money in. There are at least 12

of them. Throughout this process, I kept my full-time job.


I thanked God every day that my job paid decent money

throughout these failed attempts at being an entrepreneur.

It just wasn't my time.


I gave up trying to be an entrepreneur for a while.  


Fast forward to August 2010...  

I was fed up with my job.

I spoke up about policies that were unethical.

I was fired.  


What's a girl to do?  


I started what would turn out to be my first successful

home based business.  


Fast forward to April 2014...  


I was introduced to online marketing.

I LOVED the concept, but I knew I had a lot to learn.

I became a "Jedi in training."  


And I made money online for the first time ever!!  


I have continued to make money online ever since then...

every 20 minutes to be exact.  


I am so excited about what I'm doing that I don't sleep

any more...and I have more energy and clarity than ever!!!


Click HERE to become addicted to making money every 20 minutes    





In it to win it,    




Renee Sullivan
 

Connect with me: 
Google +     Twitter     Pinterest

























11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário