Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Give Value ] Receive A Life Of Abundance

Greetings MacIeter,
 

My name is Renee Sullivan.
 

I taught in the public school system as a
Speech/Language Pathologist for 18 years.

I have recently shifted my focus to mentoring
people on how to build relationships, offer value
to others' lives, and make money online.
 

I am a Christian and believe in Christian
principals such as serving others and volunteering
in my Community.

I truly believe that by sharing knowledge and 
bringing value to others' lives, that is the best 
reward anyone can get...

and in turn, if you have a strong faith, the Lord 
will guide you to a life of abundance.


If you have $18, a genuine & rich spirit and are ready
to follow a 6 figure income blueprint, then you have 
found the mentor you have been searching for. 


Join My Team HERE:


I look forward to working with you! 

 


Dream BIG, Serve Others and May God Bless You Abundantly,

 


Renee Sullivan


(click my pic to connect)



















11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário