Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Reaching Elite ] get to 100 Credit Packs as soon as you can



Greetings Entrepreneur,



Today has been an exciting day for me
in MAPS. 


I reached 100 credit packs with mostly
my earnings from referral commissions
and the profit share. 


I now am considered an "elite" in MAPS.
It also means that I have only 1100
packs to go to reach diamond (1200 packs).


I made a screenshare video showing my 100th
credit pack purchase (I recommend turning the
sound off...poor sound quality on my part). 


I did make a Youtube video after the fact,
and you can see it below in the blue link...


Something you can enjoy about MAPS is that you get
to create your own economy. 100 Credit Packs is just
the beginning. My journey to 1200 will be much faster
and smoother.







Refuse To Lose,





Renee Sullivan 

Connect with me:
Google +     Twitter     Pinterest


Special bonus to my loyal subscribers: 

How my mentor sponsored over 1,400 people in 2014. Click Here






















11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário