Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Advice ] Do NOT withdraw until you reach 1200


Greetings Entrepreneur,

Today I was going to do a video screenshot to show 
my MAPS account earnings to date, as my original plan 
was to withdraw from MAPS to put toward my trip to the UK. 

As I look in my backoffice, I saw my account balance grow, 
however my credit packs are not growing. 

In just a day, I realized that I DO need to continue to grow
my credit pack balance because that is the real reason why my 
balance will continue to grow. 

So I have made the decision to NOT withdraw from my MAPS account 
for my trip. I have other means to pay for the trip.

As a business owner, we are faced with many decisions as to what
to do with the earnings we make. 

I feel that this time, it would be a mistake to withdraw…
and I am fortunate to have figured that out before I did it. 

I know that others may not agree with me, but I feel it is best 
for me to explain my reasons to the people that follow me. 

I want to encourage them to do what I feel is best practices…
and in my one day experience…

I know now that it is best NOT to withdraw until I reach 1200 packs.

I believe this is something we all can learn from.


To Your Success &
God Bless,




Renee Sullivan


























11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário