Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ April 2015 Goals ] earn on the weekend (are you in?)





Greetings Entrepreneur,

Are you working and earning this weekend?

I am.

5 minutes per day.

Clicking a mouse.

I used to be a speech pathologist in the education
system. I did that for 18 years.

I spent every minute that I was not with my students
writing reports, writing goals, attending meetings,
overseeing other special education staff,etc.

Some may think that being a teacher is an easy job 
because you get the weekends and summers off.

I didn't get the weekends or summers off...I worked...

I wasn't paid for it... but I worked getting plans ready
for my upcoming students, creating hand-made materials
for my students, etc.

I'm not complaining. I am grateful that I had a stable job
so that I could take care of my family. 

It was what I was taught to do: go to college, get a job, 
and earn money from that job to pay for the bills.

There is a better way and you don't have to sacrifice
100 hours a week or summers "off' to make things happen....

And the goals I am writing now are business goals...
and they benefit my family and my business teammates!






Refuse To Lose,




Renee Sullivan


(click my pic to connect)




























11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário