Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Stop It ] - facebook keeps getting rich off of our backs ... time to get our fair share



Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn are making a fortune as we speak.

Millions of people are clicking on ads and they are collecting revenue as
fast as it an be printed. 

You and I promoted them ... so where is our share?

Ready to take back the internet that you helped build ...

It just doesn't get any easier than logging in once a day and spending about 5 minutes viewing other websites. And getting paid for it ... (we just cut out the social media giants)

See my documented daily results: click here

Believe me, I know a lot of people are unsure about the life expectancy of MAPs.

If you're one of those people, let me tell you what I tell everyone who asks about that.


Number One:  The owner, Mike Deese, is a US Military Veteran (as am I a veteran too) with an impeccable reputation. For me anyway, that says a lot about a person right there.

Number Two:  MAPs has the best direct sales attorney in the world on retainer because they want to make sure they are always following all the rules and regulations.

Number Three:  MAPs does not guarantee a fixed rate. That's a tell tale sign that something isn't legit. All those other profit/revenue sharing programs that either shut down or got shut down guaranteed a fixed rate or "return" on your money.

What you earn with MAPs every day varies because it's always based on actual advertising sales at the time. Trust me on this ... this is a powerful positive thing about MAPs.

Number Four:  My Advertising Pays has already stood the test of time. Most profit/revenue sharing programs never last more than 6 months. MAPs has been growing strong and consistently for 17 months now.

Those are the facts and truths you should be aware of. Six months from now, I will still be sending you emails with undeniable proof.

Advertising is a multi billion dollar a year industry. MAPs shares 90% of its advertising revenues with its affiliates. That's about as plain as I can put it.






Renee Sullivan
























11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário