Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Found It ] - looking for a place to hang your hat?



Greetings Rock Star,

Looking for a place to hang your hat?

For 15 years I tried to make this network
marketing "thing" work.

Fast forward to today and here I am still. 

While in London, I connected with the happiest
people on the planet.

Although the event is over and we are all back
to our homes in different parts of the world,
there's a part of me that knows that MAPS is 
just like a happy family.

You are witnessing history in the making.

I finally found a home.






Refuse To Lose,




Renee Sullivan



(Diamond Denise Garrity & Renee...boat tour of Thames River)




















11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário