Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Learning Curve ] Who has time to learn how to perform in perfect rhythm...

Renee Here,

My online business is very simple (but there is a small learning curve)

Hey, most good things do have a small learning curve right?

Take this example: I am currently rehearsing for the musical, Shrek. Some
cast members have experience, others are brand new. Our director pairs
off the those less experienced with the veterans so that the newbies have
a model to follow.

Some of the things the newbies are working on:

Dancing in rhythm with other cast members... learning curve

Singing in pitch... learning curve

Comedic timing... PERSONALLY, I'M STILL WORKING ON THAT!

You get the idea.

I've been marketing online for about 15 months...and I still have learning
curves to go through.

That is why I am staying close to my mentors for those areas in marketing I 
am continuing to explore. That is what I suggest you do as well, for the 
areas you are exploring.

When you take the time to learn our online system you will realize that this 
good thing can potentially pay you over and over again.





Talk Soon!



Renee Sullivan



11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário