Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Queen For A Day or A Lifetime ] make your business work for you



Greetings Rock Stars,

For those of you who have been following me in
social media, you may know that last week my
children (age 20 and 16) asked me if I was going
to audition for my local community's production 
of the musical, Shrek.

I wasn't planning on it, but decided to go for it
after some coaxing from both of them. 

They actually didn't have to twist my arm too much
since I have had a passion for musical theatre
since high school...and landed some roles in my
high school's productions. 

I am blessed that both of my children share that same
passion for musical theatre and actively participate
in school and community productions on a regular basis. 

I thought it might actually be a good mother-daughter
bonding experience for myself and my daughter (16 year
old) since she was auditioning as well. My son would 
have auditioned, however he will be off to college by
the time the production takes place (he's majoring in
music and theatre, of course).

So the results came in, and I am happy to announce that
I am playing the role of Fiona's mother, "Queen Liliana" 
and I'm in the ensemble. My daughter will be playing the
role of an elf and is in the ensemble as well.

So what does all of this have to do with my online
business, you ask?

Well, just over a year ago...I would not have even had
the time flexibility or resources to even think about 
going to a musical, let alone being in one.

It's really about the fact that having an online 
business gives me the flexibility to have the lifestyle
that I've always wanted. I get to enjoy some mother-
daughter bonding time doing something that we both enjoy.

The bonus is that while I am enjoying this time precious
time with my daughter, my business is still working for me
on autopilot... 

..and that's a beautiful thing that nobody can deny.

The fact is, even when I'm having fun...I'm still working
my business, non-stop. There are thousands of people who 
want to make their dreams come true...I'm showing them how. 


Wanna be "Queen (or King) for a day or for a lifetime for that matter?"






Refuse To Lose,




Renee Sullivan



























11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário