Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Just Sprinkle ] a little faith...trust...and pixie dust

Renee Sullivan here...

First off...let me remind you that you opted into one of my money 
making websites and that's why you're getting this email. If you 
think you came across this email by error...simply unsubscribe 
at the bottom. It won't bother me at all.

If you want to know how to generate daily leads and make more money
in your business, then read on...

Now I know you're asking...what does faith, trust and pixie dust have
to do with getting leads and making money online?

Well, as you read this email I will be getting ready for my first 
full dress rehearsal for "Shrek The Musical." I am playing "Tinkerbell" 
the tiny, mischievous fairy from "Peter Pan" AND I have a quirky 
sense of humor and want to incorporate a musical into my email. LOL

However, this does relate to something I have witnessed as a marketer...

Many people are struggling to make money online, for a variety of reasons. 

They may perhaps be in a fantasy world and think that if they wave a magic
wand and sprinkle some pixie dust on their computer, that leads and money
will suddenly appear. 


They might do one email, one solo ad, or post their business on Facebook, 
get only a few or no subscribers to their list...and give up. I may be 
exaggerating a bit, but I'm not too far off for some people that have 
reached out to me asking why they can't get any sign ups. It takes a lot 
more than that to get into consistent cash flow.

So here's the deal...if you want to generate leads and make money, then you
have got to understand this...

So if you want to generate leads and make money, then understand this...

A constant flow of TRAFFIC is the ONE VITAL THING you need to make this work.

No traffic = No sign ups

Lots of traffic = Lots of sign ups

Lots of sign ups = Lots of money in your pockets!

The system I'm using works 100% because of the traffic.  

Learn how this system has the traffic covered HERE


P.S. FYI...my personal availability is limited the rest of the week due to my
performances. However, if you follow the instructions I laid out for you  
(click the link above), that's all you need to get started.

Talk Soon,

Renee Sullivan :)
aka"Tinkerbell" for the next several days ;)



11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário