Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Multi-tasking ] Living Life, Chores, and Online Business...

Renee Sullivan here...

Always reminding you that you opted into one of my money making websites and that
is why you are getting this email.  If you don't want to hear from me any more, 
then please unsubscribe below.

If you want to learn how to make money (especially when life gets too busy) then
read on.

As an entrepreneur and mom (mompreneur in case you're not familiar with that term),
I am constantly multitasking. Today's example: hemming my son's marching band
uniform while working my online business, while answering multiple questions from
my business team, while doing laundry, bringing the daughter to appointments, etc.

On top of that, I was given a list of chores from my husband to complete... as he 
still doesn't quite understand that just because I work from home doesn't mean that
I have time to do extra chores around the house. So I have to admit that I did some 
delegating in the chores thing...especially with the son ;)

Today I did have some catching up to do as I spent this past weekend performing in 
a musical. You know, the "living my life" part of this email. Fortunately, that's 
been the easiest part of all of this...performing and having my online business.

The system I have in place has made it simple to let my business work for me while 
I'm out living my life.

I don't know what your situation is, but what I do know is that I can help you with
our step by step system. When I first started, I didn't quite have the formula down, 
but now I do.


CHECK OUT THE FORMULA HERE 


Talk Soon!

Renee Sullivan :)


P.S. Taking the bull by the horns? See the setup Instructions HERE





                                            Myself as"Tinkerbell" and my daughter as "Shoemaker's Elf" in

                                                                               Shrek The Musical

11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário