Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

If You Need [ Something Done ] Just...


...ask a Busy person

Renee Sullivan here, reaching out to you again as you have opted
into one of my websites. If you don't want to hear from me, then 
scroll to the bottom and click unsubscribe. It's a lot easier than 
emailing me about it...plus it saves us both time if you just click
unsubscribe.

Anyway...when there needs to be something done, I always ask a busy
person to organize it. Here's the reason...USUALLY a busy person
knows how to manage their time efficiently.

In the case of my daughter's music program...the busy person that the
officers asked to organize a Fundraiser would be ME! So I decided on
a simple task. All I did was ask our local Applebees restaurant if
our music program could have special night where anyone who comes in
with a special flyer for our program and eats a meal between 4-9pm at
the restaurant...15% of the bill is donated to our music program...

Easy, Peasy Fundraiser that does not require much work at all....
and our whole community was sent the flyer through our school/town 
newsletter. WIN for the restaurant having more customers, and WIN for
our music program with a donation!

Have a busy, on-the-go life?

I'm writing this for you then...to let you know that this system
doesn't take that much time to work and you could be earning extra 
income without the trouble of trading what little time you may have
to get it.


Once you do that email me!

Can't wait to hear from you!

Renee Sullivan :)







11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário