Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

No [ Outdoor Recess ] because of ...

...a coyote on the loose!

Renee Sullivan here...

You are getting this email because you opted into one of my websites
to learn how to bank cash online. If you don't want to hear from me 
anymore, then go to the bottom and unsubscribe.

If you want to know why I'm talking about a coyote in a money-making
email (and I know some of you are curious) then read on...

Today during recess, we were instructed to go inside because there was
an injured coyote on the loose...

In case you didn't know, I work in an intermediate school grades 3-5 
and I have been walking to and from work for the past 2 years. 

There is nothing wrong with walking, as it gives me a chance to clear 
my mind before and after work, plus it's not a very far walk. However, 
on days like today I am much more alert. Fortunately our school did not
have any encounters with a coyote, nor did I have any encounters with a 
coyote on my walk home...I really didn't expect that we would.

...It's not really a common occurance in Auburn, Massachusetts where I live.
I'd expect to hear coyotes if I lived closer to the Berkshire Mountains
(about 1 1/2 hours from where I live).

My whole reason for mentioning this is not really because of a coyote,
but because of where I was when I heard about the coyote...my JOB as I 
mentioned above.

If you have read any of my previous emails, you know that my goal is to 
quit my job at this school by this June 2016 and just have my online 
business. I am already making more in 5 days online than the measly pay 
I receive from my JOB per month. However there are some nice benefits I 
get so I am sticking it out for the rest of the school year.

For those of you wanting to quit your JOB and work online for yourself
like I do, 

then this email is for you.

This email is actually for me as well, because I have found what will 
allow me to make my dream of quitting my JOB and working completely
for myself (and my family) come true. I already know it because my daily
pay online is the proof that it only gets better from here. 

If you are in a situation similar to mine and want to quit your JOB, 
or your current online business isn't really making money, then there's 
a simple solution...

Learn how to get continuous traffic!

How?

CLICK THIS LINK AND SEE WHAT I'M DOING (and what allows me to make money
on autopilot while I'm working the JOB or enjoying my life).

All I do is send people into my sales funnel on a daily basis and I'm 
getting sign ups and money every day. You can do the same if you follow 
the above plan.

and we will be in touch!

Renee Sullivan :)







11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário