Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Changes Coming [ but ] it's no sweat... really


Renee Sullivan here...

If you haven't heard this by now, you will hear it from me...

Read this now to get the update: http://myadvertisingpays.info/

My Advertising Pays is no longer operating in the United States.

This means that as a U.S. citizen it's basically done.  We are
cashing out and that's basically it.

This is also why we have multiple streams of income protecting us!

Because I have several streams of income still paying me hourly, daily, 
and weekly, it's not a big deal. If you've been following me, you know
that I show you how to plug one offer for another. 

So in the case for MAP, just plug into Traffic Monsoon. If you don't have
an account in Traffic Monsoon, go to your sponsor and get one. If I am 
your sponsor, and you are not in Traffic Monsoon, then get an account HERE

All of my income streams help to build one business believe it or not.

So it's like this..

My business that I'm building is 4 Corners Alliance Group.

Check out my Broke Woman's Plan video playlist talking about my first 3 income streams.

I blog about my business on my website/blog. Check it out HERE

Lastly, we have Traffic Authority where I can send my new people to get training,
tools, and traffic to their 4 corners funnel.

See Traffic Authority HERE (Traffic Monsoon pays for my traffic and account here too)

So you see all systems work together and all income streams protect us in case something
crazy happens in the case of My Advertising Pays.
 
I can show you how to do the same!

Don't get lost or overwhelmed!

It's very simple and I'm going to lay it all out in the upcoming emails!


Talk Soon!

Renee Sullivan




11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário