Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Clearing It All Up ] The Exact Step by Step Plan I'm Using

Renee Sullivan here...

Reminding you that you opted into one of my online money making
websites and if you want to unsubscribe, then scroll to the bottom
and do so.

I'm just putting this out there because I have received a number of 
questions from my teammates about exactly what I am using for my 
business plan. This is mainly because yesterday I was tagged in a 
Facebook post about a new funnel system called Multi Stream System. 

I had several of my downline reach out to me because they assumed I had 
joined this funnel system, and a few of them actually signed up for 
it thinking that I had already done so. I actually did not join this
system. I do not join things without first researching them. In fact, 
this post was made while I was at work and I was unaware of the
system as well as being tagged in the post until I was contacted by 
my downline.

So I am going to clear up any confusion about this right now.

I am NOT using the Multi Stream System because it does not go along 
with the proven strategy I have been using for the past 17 months. 
Yes, there are some programs in the Multi Stream that I am using, but 
there are also offers I am not using and do not not plan on using. 

I also believe that joining new programs will only slow the progress
of my downline as well as my own...Especially since there is an extra
cost to those additional programs...a cost that many of my downline
do not want to have added.

I will not do anything to disrupt the momentum and flow of my business, 
nor will I promote anything that distracts myself or downline from the 
progress and success they are having with the system we already have 
in place.

So just to be clear, these are the exact programs I am using:

My Advertising Pays (MAP): This is a revenue sharing and advertising source
to build my list and signups in my business.

4 Corners Alliance (4CA): This is a one time $18 offer that doesn't have
any monthly fees for you to purchase. Not only is it an offer and income 
stream, but it is a trip-wire strategy to build a buyer's list. 

Power Lead System (PLS): This is a marketing system in which you can make
lead capture pages to collect emails to build your list and promote your
offers. This includes an autoresponder in which you can communicate with your
list on a regular basis in order to build trust with your subscribers and 
offer value to their business. It is also another income stream that we 
use to promote our offers. Every online marketer needs a lead capture page
and autoresponder system to stay in business. 

Traffic Monsoon (TM): This is another revenue sharing and advertising source
to build my list and signups in my business. I use TM to fund solo ads and
costs per click...in other words, to fund additional advertising I do. 

These are all income streams that work well with each other, and that
is why I have chosen to participate in only these programs at this time.

Do not confuse these programs with additional resources I use for traffic to
advertise my business.

Also, please keep in mind that online marketing is a journey and constantly 
evolving, so I highly recommend that you follow me closely...read my emails, 
watch my videos, read my blog, follow my posts in social media, and subscribe 
to my YouTube Channel. 

If you want to learn from me and stay close to me, I recommend and welcome you 
to check out my website/blog here


Talk Soon!

Renee Sullivan

P.S. If you haven't already done so...Connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google + too!









11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário