Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Is a [ Smorgasbord ] too much?

Renee Sullivan here...

Reminding you that you are getting this email because you opted into 
one of my websites regarding an income opportunity. If you no longer 
want to get these notices and updates, then please unsubscribe at the 
bottom of this email. Please don't be mean =)

Moving on.

A smorgasbord by definition is "a buffet offering a variety of hot and 
cold meals, salads, hors d'oeuvres, etc OR a wide range of something; a 
variety.

What does that have to do with online business?

Well I have learned that most people are usually already in a biz op and 
are not necessarily looking for another biz op. Most people in a biz op 
are looking for a way to make money in their current biz op.

This means they would probably be open to tools to help them grow their 
business OR simply places to get more traffic. My own numbers have proven 
this over the past few months.

I have consistently made more money on a daily basis from our marketing 
system and traffic sources than my actual biz op (keep reading and I'll 
show you how to do the same in your business).

Think about it this way...

I promote (all at once) a business, a marketing system, AND traffic sources. 
You will immediately know everything you need to get to make this thing 
work for you.

You need all three to make money online and I present them right up front 
so you know before you commit to anything. Other systems and programs do the 
up-sell after up-sell thing and that always angered and annoyed me. I never 
liked that and I'm sure you don't like that either.

So, in my case, I present the whole smorgasbord up front and you (my email 
list) can simply pick from it what you want or just unsubscribe below with 
no hassle or heartache.

So, in case you are in a business and you don't want to join my business BUT 
you want my same results, then you would be inclined to get my marketing 
system and see what I'm doing for traffic. This allows you to pick what you 
need to grow your business and at the same time it makes me money. 

(I know you're thinking, "How does Renee making money help me?" LOL).

It's my intention to teach you the same so YOU can make money.

If you do decide to join all three, then you have this psychology of my 
smorgasbord working for you. If you decide that you just need more traffic for 
your business, then you can see exactly what I am doing and you can set up this 
same system to earn you more cash in your business. If you just want a marketing 
system for your own biz, then I got you covered!

If you use my system, then you can apply this same thinking to your business!

It really is a win-win-win for all involved.

So now, we have something for the meat-eater, vegetarian, vegan, and for those of you 
like me with a SWEET TOOTH!

Our smorgasbord has it all!



P.S. Get in our Google + Community Keep It Simple Marketing where we teach you strategy to grow your business.

P.S.S. Keep on the lookout for our team strategy hangouts on Google + 
(They are usually Tuesdays at 6pm EST, Fridays at 5pm EST, Saturdays at 12pm EST).


Talk Soon!

Renee Sullivan :)








718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário