Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Repackaged goods?

Renee Sullivan here...

Reminding you that you opted into my website and if you wan't to STOP 
GETTING THESE EMAILS, then scroll to the bottom and unsubscribe.

First off what do I mean by repackaged goods?

Well if you go to a fruit stand or the produce section in your supermarket, then 
I'm sure you can see how all the fruits and vegetables are packaged up real nice
(and also have a real nice high price too).   

Supermarkets actually have psychologists working for them to setup the mood,
theme, and packaging in order to sell products at higher prices (fruit and veggies
in this case) and it works.

So tying in that concept with my own marketing, I discovered that it does work.

Many of you on this list know that I'm in a few programs. 

4 Corners
Power Lead System
My Advertising Pays 
Traffic Monsoon

I promote them all at once and I promote them individually to test and tweak.

What I discovered is that there is no way to really get it wrong if you can 
package it the right way. 

Case in point,

Today I watched a video that my teammate made using the 247 Viral Cash funnel 
to promote Power Lead System.

Then I followed the steps to set up my funnel, promoted my viral cash link on 
My Advertising Pays and Traffic Monsoon and I already have a few subscribers 
who have opted in. You can do the same thing I just did!
 
I'm 100% certain that over time will get more opt-ins and sign-ups as a result.

Tomorrow I will be purchasing some clicks through TrafficForMe for this offer.

This is the video I watched on that particular funnel and where to get the share code info.

This is still keeping in line with my core programs and isn't conflicting.

I still eventually will communicate with those just on my PLS team about the rest 
of my offers.

MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!

There isn't anything else I need as the system I have setup is enough and no other programs
are needed.

Focus is best!!

I will keep you updated on my progress!


Talk Soon!

Renee Sullivan :)

P.S. watching the video will show you how to earn and duplicate!!






11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário