Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

You Don't Have To Be [ Out in the Cold ] Team Up With Winners

Renee Sullivan here...

A few days ago I attended a retreat with my daughter. This retreat was 
set up as part of her preparation to receive her sacrament of Confirmation. 
After 16 years of preparation, next month she will officially receive 
this sacrament.

For those of you who don't know what Confirmation is...

Confirmation is a Catholic faith sacrament of initiation, in which young 
adults become full-fledged members of the faith. This sacrament is called 
Confirmation because the faith given in Baptism is now confirmed and made 
strong. During Baptism, parents and godparents make promises to renounce 
Satan and believe in God and the Church on the child's behalf. At 
Confirmation, young adults renew those same promises, this time speaking 
for themselves.

Also, last night I spent 4 hours out in the rain and cold to volunteer
and support my daughter's school music program. Another example of what
parents do to encourage and support the things their children are involved
in. 

Both of these things remind me of the power of faith and dedication when
building a business. Only the strong, persistent people who have faith
in what they are doing are the ones who survive and succeed. We could have 
easily said, "It's a downpour, let's go home." However, we didn't leave because
we are dedicated and are 100% vested in our children's future. Same thing for
online marketing...it is definitely not for people who are broken or have the 
"get a JOB" mentality. You have to do whatever it takes and not give up in
order to make it.

I can associate my spiritual Confirmation with my business confirmation with
this... I became awaken when I finally regained my faith in God and confidence 
in myself. When I teamed up with mentors that knew how to show me what to do to 
make it online, I finally got clarity and focus about my purpose. My mentors 
helped guide me from being lost and floundering to becoming a leader and 
mentoring others as well.

If you are out in the cold, lost and floundering, just know that you are in 
good hands now. Should you choose to pursue this journey, know that I am here 
to help.

I've gone through many emotional rollercoaster back and forth years of tears, 
pain, failure, success, and joy. My sheer perseverance has been what has made 
me a winner. However, what really counts is that I'm not the only one winning. 
My teammates are champions too.

To break free and start winning, check out the Broke Women's Plan I am using 
to guide others to the successful online business they have always wanted.

You owe it to yourself and your family to fight for it and win!


Talk Soon!

Renee Sullivan :)








11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário