Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Business Groups and the [ Holiday Season ]

Renee Sullivan here...

Reminding you that you are getting this email because you opted into 
one of my websites about earning online.  If you no longer want to 
hear from me, then you can unsubscribe below.
 
Our facebook group HERE is a "meeting point" for our team to get tips 
and training.
 
The above group is where we teach traffic.  You should already have a 
business in place or if you are on any of my teams, this is where we 
teach the money making skill.
 
As the holidays approach, life gets real busy and I'm sending this email 
to remind you that the reason I personally got into this business is to 
spend more time with family and to have the flexibility in my life to do 
what I want to do when I want to do it without having to answer to a boss. 

So if I don't answer your questions immediately, understand that this is 
the time of year that I do focus more on spending time with my family. I 
wish the same for you. I will get back to you, it just might not be as quickly
as I usually am :)
 
On Saturday, Rob Fraser hosted a webinar on traffic and you can catch the 
replay HERE
 
The above webinar goes deep into the thinking behind his whole system.  

Watch that webinar and you will be able to apply this process to any programs 
you are involved in and succeed!
 
Rob's Broke Man's Plan that I have adapted to the Broke Woman's Plan/Quit My JOB Plan
is a shortened down version of the above webinar and just covers the how to.
 
This is real and it works!

To see my update and how I'm earning every day, CLICK HERE
 

Talk Soon!

Renee :)






718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário