Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year [ Reflection ]



Renee Sullivan here...

This is a time of year when I reflect on my family, business and my life.

I can say that this past five years have been quite a journey for me. I have gone
from working full-time and then in August 2010 being fired from my JOB and deciding 
to pursue my then "hobby" home-based business full-time. I had some great success
for a few years then things fell apart in 2013 and I was forced to go back to work
full-time. In 2014 I began my online marketing journey and faced many struggles
and financial losses. I have learned from all of these things...

AND

My story is getting better though...

Here is how things are turning around

I joined My Advertising Pays (one part of a complete online system) on April 8, 2014

I joined Traffic Monsoon (again, one part of a complete online system) on July 18, 2015

On October 16, 2015, My Advertising Pays pulled out of the U.S. and crushed my goal of
reaching MAP Diamond by Christmas 2015 (yes tomorrow's date) . MAP was the main part
of my money making system at that time, but I did not let that crush my spirit. 

When MAP pulled out of the US, I decided to move Traffic Monsoon to the front of our
complete online system...and now it's the reason why things are even better for me.

I share this with you because anyone reading this right now (over 4,200 people at the 
moment on my subscriber list, but especially YOU.. YES YOU) can improve your life like I did.

I don't know your situation or what you are doing for the holidays, but this online marketing
system has changed my life.

I am even able to spend more quality time with my family, and if you followed me this summer, 
you might remember that I even performed in a musical with my daughter.

I know now that the system I have in place is the vehicle that will allow me to quit my JOB
by June 2016. I can actually visualize the moment that I go to the principal at the school
I work in and give my resignation with confidence.

So, I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I sincerely hope that you will see that
this system is the best gift that I could give to you.  It has changed my life and if you take 
it seriously, it will change yours as well.

CHECK IT OUT HERE (or after all of the Christmas chaos with your family)

and we will catch up after the holidays!

Take Care and God Bless!

Talk Soon!

Renee :)




718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário