Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Automation Rules...Spreading The Word




Renee Sullivan here...

First, you are getting this email because you opted into one of my online marketing websites.

If you do NOT want to get any more emails, then click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of this email.

Second, in talking to one of my business partners, Kai from the UK, he reminded me how much automating your business is so important for online marketers to have time freedom.

We start an online business to have time and financial freedom...not to be a slave to our computer.

If we wanted to be slaves to anything, we would be content  just working a JOB!

But we don't want a JOB...That is why we say...  Automation Rules!!

Third, I arrived in Las Vegas around 12:30am today to meet some of my teammates and attend the first ever Traffic Monsoon event to be held in the USA. The event is tomorrow, but I came a day earlier to spend some time seeing the city.

The fact that I have automated by business is what allows me to be able to attend events such as this. I am leveraging the Internet through a system that creates an income without me having to spend time all day on the computer to do so. I am out enjoying my life while still earning.

It wasn't always this way. Until I connected with others who knew how to make this happen, I was wasting my time and money. But now I know what works and what's a waste of time.

If you need more income in your life or want to take your business to the next level, then check out
and see my current plan for freedom.

Talk Soon!


Renee :)




718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário