Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

BOP [ BUP ]

Renee Sullivan here..

So this is for people in the "know"

If you aren't in the know, then disregard this email.

BOP BUP means BeOnPush Back Up Plan .. just so you know!

****Note: I am following my mentor, Rob Fraser, closely; and the words in this email are
mostly his...So whether you are on his list too or not...just understand that I have pretty
much committed plagiarism in this email (with the exception of a few edits in numbers and
statements and links)...and hopefully Rob doesn't mind if he happens to open this email
from me. ;)

I want to make sure that people understand why I've joined different programs and
how it all fits into the bigger marketing picture.

I'm distancing myself from some marketers who have displayed some dishonest marketing 
tactics...however, I do want to share with all of you (yes this email is going out 
to 6000+ people) the thinking and plans for everything that I am involved in (Rob's plan). 

Also if you are in all my programs, in a couple of them, or just in one of them or 
considering joining one... just know that it's OK if you aren't a member of 
everything or even anything.  This is just the bigger vision that I'm sharing here.

So..

Traffic Monsoon and BeOnPush ... These are both revenue sharing opportunities
that I leverage to generate daily income for traffic. There have been some issues with
payment processors and etc but the overall strategy is to leverage this rev share money
and buy lots and lots of traffic with it.

See how the rev share strategy ties into my main programs here:
How does BeOnPush fit in our Total Life Changes system
BEONPUSH PRESENTATION (message me to get started in BOP if you haven't done so yet)
Connecting Total Life Changes to Traffic Monsoon

See the TLC Presention HERE

NOW...

Understand that the above mentioned programs I use as "feeder" programs designed to
create quick "up front" money to use for traffic purchasing.  

Everything is centered around building my residual income and that's created with 
Total Life Changes and Power Lead System. TLC is the main business and PLS is 
the marketing system I use for everything.  

The "Why"

Residual income takes a while to build whereas the rev share programs can be quick, 
at the same time provide very temporary options.

So, I hope this clears up some things and you can see the thoughts (as scary as that may be)

Any questions, feel free to email me.. and please be patient. A LOT is currently happening
behind the scenes and in front of the scenes =)

Talk Soon!

Renee :) 

P.S. Always join your sponsors !!!





718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário