Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Friends, Football, Fun and...

...Memories Made

Renee Sullivan here...

Before I go any further, I'm just reminding you that you are receiving this
email because you opted into one of my money making websites. If you
don't want to receive my emails any more, please use the unsubscribe
button at the bottom of this email.

Moving on...

If you've been following me, you know that I have been in Las Vegas for a 
Traffic Monsoon event. I got to meet many of my teammates for the first time...
that alone was an amazing experience...to see all of us together sharing the 
same passion for online marketing and common goal of showing others how to
make their dreams happen.   

A room full of leaders and winners. Incredible energy and inspiration, not 
just at the event...but from the friendships made and bonding that occured 
there and afterward when we got together just to have some fun. 

Some of us watched the Superbowl together. It honestly did not matter to me
who won the Superbowl. I watched it to spend time with my fellow teammates. 
No matter the outcome of the game...we just enjoyed ourselves. :)

And...As I sit here at the airport waiting for my flight to take off, looking
through the numerous pictures that were taken, comments made on everyone's 
posts in social media...I can't help but feel happy, blessed and grateful
that my online business pays me while I am out making these special memories.

Isn't that ultimately the reason why you decide to build an online business?
To have the freedom to live your life the way you want it to be and still
earn while doing it.

I don't know what your situation is...but what I do know is that the system I am 
using is allowing me...this busy mother of two...to travel across the country...
and eventually to quit her JOB at the end of June 2016.

Perhaps you'd like to quit your JOB...or free yourself from debt...or maybe 
you just want to travel and hangout out with likeminded entrepreneurs. If this is 
something you are looking for then just 

and we will be in touch!

Renee :)



            Ian, Renee, Rob, Donald, Rodney, Frank watching the Superbowl together in Vegas!
718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário