Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Just another typical day as a [ Mompreneur ]

Renee Sullivan here...

Always reminding you that you opted into one of my money making websites and that
is why you are getting this email.  If you don't want to hear from me any more, 
then please unsubscribe below.

If you want to learn how to make money (especially when life gets kinda busy) then
read on.

As an entrepreneur and mom (mompreneur in case you're not familiar with that term),
I am constantly on the go. Today's example: I just returned home (yes it's 9:55pm EST)
from a day that consisted of working full time during the day, then catching up with some
business messages, then picking up my daughter from one part of the state for a band
rehearsal and then bringing her to another part of the state for her dress rehearsal for the
musical she is in. Both of them at least 30 minutes awayfrom each other and 30 minutes
away from where we live. Thank goodness I have a reliable car :)

On top of that, I technically should have made something to eat for dinner, but chose 
to buy some salads at the closest grocery store to her rehearal...so that we both could 
eat on the way home!

Fortunately, I've got it pretty much under control...my life and my online business.

The system I have in place has made it simple to let my business work for me while 
I'm out living my life or just doing what moms do.

I don't know what your situation is, but what I do know is that I can help you with
our step by step system. When I first started, I didn't quite have this system down, 
but now I do.


CHECK OUT THE TRAFFIC HERE


Talk Soon!

Renee :)


                                                         My daughter, Rachel, in the middle as "Aquata"
                                                        mermaid sister from Little Mermaid The Musical

718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário