Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

List building/lead generation - getting leads to become buyers



Renee Sullivan here...

This week on Keep It Simple With Renee on the Word of Mom Blogtalk Radio show...
 
Keep it Simple with Renee is a 6 week Lunch and Learn in the trenches look at how to grow your
online business - This Tuesday live at 1:00PM PST/4:00PM EST.

On my show today 3/1/16 List building/lead generation: getting leads to become buyers

This will be a continuation of the strategies discussed in previous shows, with more emphasis 
on how online marketers should engage with their lists regularly with personalized emails and 
posts, relationship building, and telling their story.


Use this link to listen live or catch the replay!


I will be answering some of those questions you've already sent me, and new ones that are coming in, 
so keep sending your questions/comments and I'll address them.

To have a look at the system I am using where my leads are now BUYERS and BUSINESS PARTNERS CLICK HERE

Just Need the Traffic? I've got you covered HERE


Talk Soon!

Renee :)






718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário