Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ Simplicity ] Is what it's all about...

...on Keep It Simple On Word of Mom Radio

Renee Sullivan here...

First of all, you are getting this email because at some point, you put your
email into one of my websites. It's not SPAM because you decided you 
wanted this newsletter. If you don't want to hear from me any more, then 
simply click Unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.

Moving on...

When I was approached by Dori DeCarlo, host of Word of Mom Radio on
Blogtalk Radio, to do a series, I was honored and a bit nervous to be having a
series of my own, since I haven't had a show of my own before. However, one
thing I knew is that I wanted to share the knowledge and strategy I have learned
and implemented. 

I wrote a blog post about my experience doing the show series, and in case you
missed any of them, you can get the links to the replays in my blog post HERE.

Since this series, I have still received comments from people who have listened 
and they are now sharing this series with their team. I can not begin to say how 
excited I am to hear that my show provided value to other online marketers. I know 
that it opens the door for me to do another series at some point. 

So for all of you that listened, commented, provided questions, called in, shared 
this information with others, I truly appreciate you.  

Together we will all make it!! 

Talk Soon!

Renee :)

                                                                               click my pic to connect
Image
718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário