Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Beware...These Are [ Spooky and Scary ] Team Building Tips

Happy Haloween to those of you in the USA who celebrate!

In that spookyscary spirit of Halloween...I would like to 
address something that many marketers don't like to talk about.

Do you feel as if you have a team that is either on 
life support or passed away a long time ago?

IF you have a team of people that aren't working, I'm pretty
sure this will help you out.

But before we get to that...

This is Renee Sullivan here...reminding you that you are receiving
this message because you subscribed to my list. If you no longer 
want to receive my emails, then please unsubscribe below.

So here's a way to start turning things around...start changing the 
way you describe what you're doing. Instead of using the words 
"my team has given up," you can say, "What do I do to re-energize 
my team? What do I do to fire up my team?" 

Whatever you say...you experience. You manifest it. You see it happen 
before your eyes.

Now for the SCARY PART...You DON'T want to hear this, I know... 

The best thing that you can do for your existing team is build a new one
Do you know why that's the best thing you can do? Because you will be 
doing the things you want them to do, and you will inspire them. 

They'll say, "Whoa, did you see Renee's building a new team? What the heck? 
What about us? Wow, she's doing the things she wishes we would do."

See, that fires people up. Fire them up. Show them how it's done. 
Be the example. You go out there and make it happen. 

Instead of telling them...show them what you're made of. 

Go out there and build a team. Build a brand new team that's larger 
than your existing one. That's the number one thing you can do to fire up 
your existing team. 

"How do you build that brand new team, Renee?"

The same way I've been doing it...


Talk Soon!

Renee :)

P.S. Once you get your system you will need this share code:
186866-tmfrankcalabrojr






718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário