Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

[ What To Expect ] From Me As Your Mentor and What I Expect From My Mentees

My name is Renee Sullivan. You are receiving this message because you subscribed to my list. If you no longer want to receive my emails, then please unsubscribe below.

There are probably a number of reasons why you have subscribed. Perhaps you requested information about an online business or to find out what I am doing to market my business to get the results I have. 

Or you may have subscribed because your sponsor is one of my downline and he/she suggested that you subscribe to my list to get more training and ideas.

It is also possible that you are on someone else's team, however you subscribed to get some more ideas on how to market your business.

Whatever the reason, I am glad to have you as a subscriber and I welcome you and strive to provide you with value in each of my emails to you. I genuinely want you to learn, grow, and succeed (no matter whether you are in the same business as me or not) ...and if my information helps you do that, I get really excited. In fact...I get "high" from helping others.

You may consider me your mentor and that is perfectly fine with me.

As your mentor, I feel it's important for you to understand and know what to expect from me as your mentor...and in turn, there are things I expect of you as the mentee.




What you can expect from me as your mentor:                      What I expect of my mentees:

* Welcome letter with getting started instructions                 * Open the email, read it several times                                                                                                                           before asking me a question that is addressed in the 
                                                                                                  email (check your spam folder if necessary)

* Ongoing information, strategy, tips to help you                 * Follow me, stay in contact with me to learn,          via videos, hangouts, blog posts, etc.                                   implement, then teach these to your downline

* Google + hangouts for training and masterminding        * Attend or watch the recordings and share them                                                                                                              with your downline

* Facebook group and Google + Community for               * Stay active in the groups & use the groups to  
 support and strategy                                                              help answer your questions and keep you informed                                                                             
* Responding to your emails, messages as quickly         * Understanding that I work fulltime, am a mother, 
  as I can                                                                                   and have a life...so I may not respond immediately.                                                                                                          Message me again after a day if you do not hear back                                                                                                    from me

* Positive Energy and Genuine Gratitude that you          * A rich-spirited, positive, self-motivated, action-taking 
  have chosen me as your mentor                                        disposition. Negativity will NOT be tolerated & any                                                                                                           negative energy that comes into our groups or in a                                                                                                           response to me will be removed, ignored and you                                                                                                           will be blocked and deleted
                                                  
* Ongoing research for traffic/tools to grow your             * If I am your sponsor, reach out to me before 
  business                                                                                 buying/joining anything. Most likely I have information                                                                                                    about it and can guide you as to whether it will help or                                                                                                    hinder your business


Overall, lets keep the communication and learning ongoing. I will guide and support you, but I can't hold your hand. You are ultimately responsible for the outcome of your business, not your sponsor or upline. I expect my teammates to be self-motivated and seek out information on your own without expecting your sponsor to be at your beck and call. We are creating leaders,
not dependents.

Those that follow the plan, take action, stay active, keep up with me, learn, implement, and teach will be successful. The only way you will not be successful is if you do nothing or do things that go against what we teach you.

I genuinely want you to succeed, so please reach out to me if you have questions.


Talk Soon!!

Renee :)





718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário