Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Multiple Streams of Income or OUT-GO webinar hosted by Rob Fraser


This is a Special MUST SEE WEBINAR 
Friday January 22, 2016 2:30PST/5:30EST

The following is directly from Rob, so I am quoting and bolding everything he said in his message out of 
respect for his transparency and leadership. 

"Rob's Reasoning:
As much as #TrafficMonsoon has changed my life and as "loyal" as I maybe to the company...
I do feel in my heart of hearts that there is more than meets the eyes with the sudden transition to a bank.

I've watched the webinars and announcements multiple times and have thought on this quite a bit and while 
I'm hunkering down and remaining "loyal" (ie repurchasing outright)..

I'm far from naive and have been around this "block" a number of times.

I'm going to address concerns, my business structure (biz op, marketing system, rev share traffic source
-perpetual trafficplan) and how any piece can be replaced at any time.

Get registered HERE and if you can't make it live, watch the recorded replay that will be automatically sent out. 

I'm not list building with this webinar so feel free to share with your folks!"



I will be on this webinar and highly recommend that you attend live if you can or catch the replay.

Please feel free to share this with others, as I am not list building or promoting any links in this email.

Renee :)





718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário