Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Your [ Most Burning ] Questions Answered...



...On the Air

Renee Sullivan here...

Letting you know how excited I am to ANNOUNCE!!

I will be having my own 6 week spot on the Word of Mom 
Blogtalk Radio Show.


For those of you who don't know, Word of Mom Radio is a show 
for entrepreneurs/home based business owners and for those 
that want to start their own business.

I was a guest on Word of Mom a few times several years ago.

My show will begin and air on Tuesday, January 26th at
10am PST/1pm EST
 and run for the next 5 Tuesdays to follow. 

The general themes I will be discussing are: branding beyond 
blogging
 AND tips for getting more traffic and more money 
in that bodacious online home-based business you LOVE!!

Here's how YOU can get involved...

Respond to this email with those burning questions you have about
online marketing, branding, blogging, traffic, getting signups 
in your business...so that I can answer them on the show. 

I might even mention you for example, "Tracy from Miami asked..." 

The deadline to get these questions to me is THIS FRIDAY Jan 15, 2016

So get your thinking caps on and away we go! 

Talk Soon!

Renee :)


P.S. I have narrowed down the name of the show to 3 possible titles.
Stay tuned to find out which of these titles makes the cut:

"Renee Tells All-Confessions of a Traffic Fanatic"

"Keeping It Simple With Renee: Blogging and Traffic Made Easy"

"Blogging To Breakthrough: Keeping It Simple with Renee"




718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário