Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Give yourself permission to think and evaluate

...before making any decisions.

Renee Sullivan here...

Reminding you that you are getting this email because you opted into 
one of my websites looking for info.  If you don't want to get these 
emails, then simply click unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.

Moving on.

I will be brief today, as I am heading out the door to work. 

Today I am just going to share this video HERE that expresses my thoughts
much better than I can write in an email. 

There is so much "noise" out there and I have give myself permission to
take time to reflect on past decisions I have made in order to evaluate and 
move on to present (and future) decisions.

I recommend taking a moment every now and then to stop, listen, observe,
evaluate, and then make a decision that feels right in your heart.

That is the process I am going through right now.

I will be sure to let you know once I make my decision.

Talk soon,

Renee :)



718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário