Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

My thoughts and decision about the [ Future ]

Renee Sullivan here...

Reminding you that you are getting this email because you opted into one of my websites
looking for info.  If you don't want to get these emails, then simply click unsubscribe 
at the bottom of this email.

Moving on, as this is just a quick email today.

A few days ago I made a video explaining that I was researching FutureNet, as I wanted
to make sure that it was something that our team could use as a social media platform
as well as an advertising source for our business (the business being Total Life Changes and 
the marketing system being Power Lead System).

After spending several days delving into what it's all about and talking to several 
people on my team, I made the decision this evening to join FutureNet

You can listen to my reasoning in THIS VIDEO.

If you would like to see the presentation and get started yourself, GO HERE

If I am not your sponsor, please reach out to him/her first.

I am very excited about this, and I want my team to know that they can come to me with
any questions they have. As always, I am here to guide you should you decide to use this 
platform as well.


Talk Soon!

Renee :)




718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário