Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Simple Strategies To Prevent [ Getting Overwhelmed ] When Starting Out

Every entrepreneur experiences some amount of stress, not just when 
he/she is just starting out, even seasoned marketers are expected to
have some components of stress. However, being overwhelmed and over-
committed should not be a normal part of your business. 

Before we go any further, my name is Renee Sullivan from Auburn, 
Massachusetts, USA. You are getting this email because you opted into
one of my websites online about making money.

This email right here is part of my marketing system I use to get
referrals and communicate with them, resulting in daily pay days.

If you want to unsubscribe, then do so at the bottom of this email.

So...if I still have your attention READ ON...

When I began my journey in online marketing 23 months ago, I 
dove right into learning, developing myself as a marketer. I was so
self-motivated that I saught out more training than what my mentor
had taught me...

...to the point where I took in so much information in a span of a few
months that my brain was on overload. I had to shut down for a
few days, just to re-energize.

I don't recommend causing yourself to get brain overload. 

This is a Google + hangout from this summer  where we discused how to
prevent the "new person overwhelm." CLICK HERE to watch.

Here is a summary of some things we talked about:
  • Talk with your mentor about the strengths you already have and START there. The key word is START there. Eventually, you will need to get out of that comfort zone and develop more skills.
  • As a general rule when starting out is producing 1 video a day, 1 personalized/inspirational blog post (in social media or on your own personal website/blog if you have one).
  • Make sure that you follow the proven plan/system your mentor has established before seeking out something new...and if you would like to try something that hasn't been mentioned by your mentor, talk with him/her first so he/she can guide you as to whether this may or may not hinder your momentum and productivity in your business.
  • As you increase your social media presence and following, (AND I guarantee that as you increase your social media presence...you will begin to get bombarded by inbox messages from people asking you to look at various offers or tips that may help your business)...DO NOT GET DISTRACTED BY THESE MESSAGES AND DO NOT RESPOND. Trust me on this...the last thing you want is to do is waiver from what is working for you already.
  • Keep in mind that your growth and development is your responsibility. Your mentor's responsibility is to guide you, but you need to do the work in order to learn, grow, implement, and teach.

To get more strategies, I encourage you to get active in our Facebook groups HERE and HERE and 
reach out to me if you need help or a mentor.


Talk Soon!

Renee :)




718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário