Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Why its a Good Idea to [ Diversify ]


Renee Sullivan here...

Today on Keep It Simple With Renee on the  Word of Mom Blogtalk Radio show...
 
Keep it Simple with Renee is a 6 week Lunch and Learn in the trenches look at how to grow your
online business - This Tuesday live at 3:00PM PST/6:00PM EST.

On my show today 3/8/16, Why its a Good Idea to Diversify, I get into more specifics of my 
particular business strategy that is considered a diversification strategy or as some call it…
using multiple streams of income as part of your business structure. 

Also, based on feedback from those who have been listening, I go into further detail about my
specific system and how it works so efficiently...and talk about some things to look out for.


Use this link to listen to the replay!


I want to thank everyone who has listened and given me feedback on my show. The reason I have done
this show is for all of you to get the knowledge you've been asking for. It is bittersweet to say
that it's my last show in this series. Who knows...you might be hearing from me in future shows ;)


To have a look at my system of diversification CLICK HERE


Talk Soon!

Renee :)





                                                                          click my picture to connect
718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário