Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Time To Reflect

Renee Sullivan here...

Reminding you that you are getting this email because you 
opted into one of my websites requesting information. If 
you do not want to get these emails, then simply unsubscribe
at the bottom of this email.

For those of you who are new to my list, this email may not 
apply to you, so it's your choice to read on or not. 

Those of you who have been following me, you are aware that
I began my online journey almost 2 years ago. I have followed 
some phenomenal leaders in the process and am grateful for
their mentoring.

In this time, I have made decisions about my business based on
the things I have learned. I won't get into specifics, but some
of these decisions were good and others were not good. 

We all have the freedom to choose what offers and tools we use
for our business, and who we choose to buy them from.

When you are a marketer that has a team, those decisions not 
only affect you and your family, but also those who are
following you. Especially those that are new or struggling and 
looking for guidance. 

I have always wanted my team to take initiative and work their
business independently, while understanding that I am there for 
questions and guidance. 

Those of you who celebrate know that this is the holy week of Easter.
I have realized in this week that the decisions I have made recently
require some time off from marketing to reflect on them.

I am not positive when I will return, but I can say that when I
do, it will be with clarity, focus, and determination.

For those of you on my team, I want you to know that I appreciate
and respect you all. If you need any guidance, please reach out 
to your leaders, mentors and uplines. 

My wish is for all hardworking, genuine marketers to succeed...
no matter what business you choose to be in.

Blessings to you all,

Renee :)




718 Southbridge Street
Auburn Massachusetts 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário