Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

Make Today The First Day of Your [ Last Day ]

Renee Sullivan here...

Today I started back to work after a busy, but nice Labor Day Weekend.

I am excited about going back to work because I know that at the end of this school
year, I won't be going back. I am quitting my JOB and I can say that with conviction
because what I am doing for my online business now is my ticket to financial freedom.

I am calling today the "first day of my last day" because since I have been following
the traffic plan I am using, it's ineveitable that in the next few months I will not
only just replace the income I'm making at my JOB, but it will more than triple.

When I made the decision and ran with this, I knew there were things I'd sacrifice
to get there, but I TOOK ACTION and followed the step by step plan, and I am getting 
consistent results.

When YOU make that decision and run with it, I will show you the step by step plan.

BUT YOU have to take action on what you learn!

Get in Money 101


You owe it to yourself if you want to quit working for someone else. Make today the
"First Day of YOUR Last Day!"

Talk Soon,

Renee Sullivan :)

P.S. My busy weekend included attending 2 different Labor Day parades yesterday.
One to watch my son's marching band, and the other to watch my daughter's. They
are my other WHY!








11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário