Tecnologia do Blogger.
RSS

You Can [ Gain Traction ] Even If You Are Just Starting Out or Struggling

Renee Sullivan here..

Again reminding you that you opted into one of my websites
about creating income online. If you don't want to hear from
me anymore, then unsubscribe at the bottom.

If you want to learn what you can do to gain some traction 
(i.e traffic to your lead capture page or website) when you
are just starting out, then read on...

In the past few days I have sent out some emails that have 
raised questions, and for some...confusion...and I want to 
clarify this for you.

Although I have been blogging for some time, I recently added 
it to my repetoire of traffic resources, and the reason I have
included it as part of my emails to you is because blogging is
an effective [ FREE ] way to get eyeballs to your lead capture
page/business. 

Countless numbers of people have said to me, "I can't spend any
money on paid traffic right now. What can I do in the meantime 
that doesn't cost me any more out of pocket?"

Blogging is a solution...

Even when you are just starting out, you can blog about your 
progress, your WHY, you can even blog about the challenges you 
may be having. 

These are all part of your story..and this is how you get people
to follow you, know you, like you, and trust you. Those are all 
important in building relationships with people. Nobody can take
your story away from you because you're unique. And those that 
can relate to your story are more likely to continue to follow 
you...and potentially join you.

People join people, not offers.

You don't even have to have your own website to blog. There's a 
resource called IBO Toolbox that has a "Press Release" option 
which is basically like writing a blog post. Or you can just use 
Facebook, Linked In, Google + as a place to blog. The key is just 
making your blog personal. Even if you're commenting on someone 
else's blog, you can put your own ideas or spin on what he/she said.

If you need some more ideas about blogging, feel free to check out 
more of my blog posts HERE

Check out the latest Traffic Plan UPDATE HERE

AND also be sure to watch the Blog and Buy Traffic plan.

You can do this, but you have to stay close to me and I will show 
you how!


Talk Soon,

Renee :)












11 Regis Drive
Auburn MA 01501
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário